THE WEBSITE CONTENT
- The Content of this website which includes logos, trademarks, and service marks (collectively “Marks”) is owned by VoxEra, and Marks owned by other information providers and third parties. No Marks may be used in any manner unless approved in advance, in writing by VoxEra. Upon approval, we will provide you with VoxEra’s Trademark and Brand Use Guideline.
- You can make use of the Content online personally, but not for commercial use, you may also be allowed to download or print a single copy of any portion of the content for your personal use, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained in such Content. You may not be allowed to make use of any other part of the content unless you are permitted by VoxEra. No distribution of the Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display, or otherwise use any portion of the Content without securing the prior written consent of VoxEra.
- The Content of the website is made available, freely for your use. In exchange for your free access to this content, you agree that you will not permit any third party to, remove, obstruct, modify, or otherwise interfere with the delivery or display of information from our affiliates, partners, or advertisers on the Website.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques that involve any trademark, logo, copyrighted material, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of any portion of the Website without our express written consent. You may not modify or alter in any way, the Website including but not limited to using any software to suppress or tamper the display of advertising on the pages of the Website. In addition, you agree not to decompile, disassemble any software or processes available through the website, you may not be able to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the site in any way that will affect the user experience rather than use any data mining, cancelbots, robots, Trojan Horse, or any other data collection or method of retrieval due to your use of the website.
VoxEra appreciates the intellectual property of others. If you observe any infringing material placed by any third party on the Website, please contact our designated copyright agent, in writing, either by email at [email protected] or by regular mail at VoxEra, Inc., 10685-B HAZELHURST DR, 20507 HOUSTON, TX 77043,USA and provide the following information consistent with the form required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3):
- The signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- If the identification of the copyright work is claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity is to be removed.
- Enough information is needed to contact the complaining party, including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that the party complaining in good faith believes that the use of the material in the manner in which the complaint is filed is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; And
- A statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that the party that complains is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right which is allegedly violated.
- Please note that no attachment will be accepted at the e-mail address for security reasons. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed. VoxEra will terminate or cancel the account of any user that is determined to be a repeat copyright infringer.
MEMBERSHIP AND REGISTRATION
OTHER INFORMATION CONTENT PROVIDERS:
NON-STAFF BLOGGERS, OTHER PROVIDER CONTENT
- The Website may have content supplied by other information content providers such as commenters, non-staff bloggers, and content owned by other providers that is published with their permission on the Website. Content providers are responsible for the statements and opinions they provide, and the website is not responsible for such third party content. VoxEra does not guarantee or responsible for the accuracy or completeness of such third-party content. Responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such content lies solely with those content providers. According to the 47 USC § 230, VoxEra is not the publisher of such information and therefore is not responsible for any delays, omissions, errors, or inaccuracies in such content. Given the amount of information provided by such vendors, the website cannot and does not control all information posted on the website and does not assume any obligation to monitor the website for inappropriate or inaccurate content. VoxEra cannot affiliates to any user for allegations of defamation, libel, infringement, publicity or Privacy, obscenity, pornography, Fraud or distortion arising from such content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, VoxEra reserves the right to remove information provided by other content providers at any time in its sole discretion.
USER-GENERATED CONTENT: COMMENTS
- The Website may have interactive areas that give users an interesting forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information. In order to be safe, please use your best judgment when submitting information to the Website. We do not divulge personal phone numbers and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you in public areas of the Website. The Website reserves the right to delete, move or edit any submission at any time, for any reason or in its discretion, but has no obligation to review or remove any such content.
- Please note that VoxEra does not accept unwanted materials or publication and also, not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to VoxEra.
- The Website has interactive areas which helps and encourage sharing of ideas with the public. We understand that individual opinion is likely to be difference; however, we encourage freedom of speech and a marketplace of ideas. However, by using these areas of the Website, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any content posted on the Website at any time for any reason. Decisions as to whether content violates any VoxEra posting rule will be made by VoxEra in its sole discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. Without limiting our right to remove content, we have attempted to provide the following guidelines to those posting content on the Website. When using the Website, please do not post material that:
- has profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or inflammatory attacks of a personal, racism, discrimination etc.;
- violates any right of VoxEra or any third party;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation;
- includes images, photos, articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability;
- uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- is unrelated to the specific interactive area or the interactive area’s topic;
- disguises the origin of the post; or
- collects or stores other users’ personal data.
- Whosoever that violate the listed rules shall be referred to the law enforcement authorities. VoxEra reserves the right to provide any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
WEBSITE SECURITY RULES
Violation or attempted violation of the Website’s security is strictly prohibited. Such violations may include, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to review, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or to crack security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or (d) copying any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. VoxEra will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations. A breach of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE WEBSITE
Your activities on the Website with any party other than the Website are solely between you and that third party. Under no circumstances will VoxEra in anyway be liable for any goods, services, resources, or content available through such third party dealings. Please read the third party’s policies and practices carefully and make sure you are comfortable with those policies and practices before engaging in any transaction. If you have any questions relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
Whichever software made available for download from the Website (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of VoxEra suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). End users shall not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless the end user first agrees to the License Agreement terms. Any such Software is not available to users in territories where its distribution is prohibited by law.
The Website is operated and controlled within United States by VoxEra. VoxEra makes no representation that materials or the Content available through the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not be able to use the Website or export the Content in violation of export laws and regulations of United States. If you choose to access the Website from outside United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
VoxEra respects the privacy of its visitors. However, VoxEra makes available for rent its list of those registrants who have directly granted us their permission to receive third party information and suggestions as part of their user profile. Registrants can change their user profile at any time by visiting the Edit profile Information page.
We may choose to change, modify, add, or remove terms of this agreement at any time without notice, and the changes shall be effective immediately. You agree to review this agreement time to time since your subsequent use of the Website shall constitute your acceptance of any changes. VoxEra shall have the right to change any aspect of the Website, including, but not limited to, the community areas, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access to use at any time. Any such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting and any of your subsequent use after such posting shall conclusively be deemed to be acceptance by you of such changes.
NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY OF FILTERING SOFTWARE
You should know that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. A report detailing some of those protections can be found at http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/ntiageneral/cipa2003/index.html (Children’s Internet Protection Act: Report on the Effectiveness of Internet Protection Measures and Safety Policies).
USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Under no circumstances, shall VoxEra, or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Content, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, the Content or any errors or omissions in the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. You specifically acknowledge and agree that voxera is not liable for any conduct of any user.
If you have any question, Contact us at; [email protected].
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
© 2018 VoxEra Inc.
Effective date as of 1 March 2018